Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tilda Great Friends

Good Morning Everyone, today is a great day to smile and enjoy our adventures in creating fun filled cards.
 Making cards to send to friends for encouragements is a great way to spend time.

My medical procedures went well, many thanks for your friendships and prayers.

I used Copics to color this sitting Tilda with a flower and she is so cute, it looks like she is admiring her flower.

I used scalloped Nestabilites, SU card stock and fun buttons, butterfly from my stash.
The card design is pretty basic in layout, but I think it is a good one for the large buttons.
I do not use buttons too much and need to use them more as I have tons of buttons...LOL.

Have a grand day everyone and I look fwd to hearing from each of you.

Blessings to all
Doreen


15 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Doreen! Glad to hear that you weathered your procedure. Keep up the good work...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Doreen!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doreen, very glad to hear the goods news. A lovely card. I think I recognize that Basic Grey DP. I love this adorable Tilda.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Doreen

    I am so happy to hear that everything went well. Your card is beautiful as always and the buttons is a very nice touch.

    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your DP and your image is a beauty! Great card Doreen. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card for our garden themed challenge. Ruth ,Sir Stampalot DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card. Love the shades of orange and the coloring is great on Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet, what a lovely card to give a friend.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! Great card!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure are making pretty cards Doreen. Love the paper and your coloring looks so good. I imagine you are a good friend!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete