Saturday, April 28, 2012

PLANTING SEEDS ~ TILDA


















Spring time is a time to plant those wonderful gardens full of fun veggies and fruits.
Tilda is already beginning her planting of seeds.

In designing this card, I used a dotted swiss nestie templete with white card stock made on my Cuttlebug.
I really love my Copic air brush, I used a blue shade to add a splash of color to my white flowers, so much fun.
Buttons and bows are always fun to use. Copic pens to color.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

7 Kids College Fund Challenge ~ Make It Cute

Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar Challenge Blog ~ Buttons and Bows

Midweek Magnolias ~ Open Theme

Simon Says Stamps Challenge ~ Anything Goes

I hope your all having a fun and creative weekend. 

 My weekend is going slow, I seem to be sleeping a lot, my meds do that to me.

But I did manage to make some cards.

I am getting in the mood to begin making some summer themed cards,  I love to go to the beach. The Oregon coast is fabulous and so beautiful. So need to make some beach fun cards.

Sending big smiles and blessings to all.
Doreen




13 comments:

  1. Hi Doreen!
    This card is so lovely. You have done such a good job of colouring Tilda. A lovely layout too.
    Hugs
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty flowers and bow, very pretty Doreen, Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia and Midweek Magnolias this time
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious card. Love your embellishments. Great coloring.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely design!!!! Love the image and the design!!!! Absolutely delightful!!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the design you have used. Very pretty card! It is planting time!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card. I don't recall seeing this Tilda, is she an oler one or perhaps a newer one, I missed ? love the blue polk a dotted ribbon and the coloring is very nice. Very nice .
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card Love that image and the ribbon is pretty!
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Doreen! Love this adorable image...soooo cute and perfect for this time of year!!! Lovely design and details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Doreen. Your design is beautiful and I love what you did with the ribbon.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! I love Tilda planting seeds. It reminds me so much of Spring and warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute and delightful. Love the soft blue on this card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete