Friday, August 17, 2012

Indian Tilda ~ Fall Theme





















Hi everyone, wow it has been HOT
here, triple digets. So glad it is
suppose to cool down this weekend.
 
I have been going through my stamps
for Harvest and Thanksgiving themes etc.
Gathering fall embellishments, ribbons,
CS and BG papers etc.

I do not do Halloween cards.

I Love doing fall themed cards.

I have had this image for some tine now.
A friend gave me copies of the image a
couple yrs. ago.

I used Copic pens , Skin E01 E11 & R83,
Hair C00 C3 C5 & C9
Headband, dress and shoes B00 B05
Y38 E97 & E99
SU CS is Only Orange & Tempting Turquoise.

Flowers from WOC, ribbon and rhinestones
from my stash.

Challenges I am entering this card in:

Magnolia Stamp Lovers ~ Fall Theme
Oozak ~ Fall Theme

Have a great weekend. And be safe.
Blessings to all.
Doreen

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card Doreen.
    I love the orange and turquoise together. Lovely coloring.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, fab color combo
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doreen,
    Love the colours you have used :o)
    Great paper choices as well.
    Can't get over how well you have done Tilda's black hair! I still
    struggle doing black.
    Great design.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I do love that color combination. You have colored Tilda beautifully, lovely black hair.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love orange and turquoise together too Doreen. You've put everything together beautifully!!!
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable. Very well colored and put together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Doreen! Such a lovely and sweet Tilda, colored beautifully!
    Beautiful papers and design work! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doreen, this is beautiful. Love your color choices and your beautiful design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sweet Tilda and the orange and blue combo is so pretty, I think this is my favourite of your cards, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really beautiful card Doreen. Those colours work so well together. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this color combo, Doreen!!! And Tilda is just darling as an Indian!! You've done a wonderful job!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doreen,

      I haven't seen this Tilda, she is a cutie!!
      Love your card and I hope you have a super day too.

      Hugs

      Delete
  12. I love this card - love the design and the colors. Beautifully done. Nice art work!!!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete