Sunday, November 11, 2012

Packages ~ Tilda





















This is indeed a busy time of year.

I  am needing to spend a lot of time
getting gifts ready for Christmas.
Plus I have many birthdays at this
end of the year.

So my card features on my blog will
be very limited.

I have quilts and quilted bags to finish
and table runners to make.
Also my Christmas cards to make
and send.

Being handicapped I seem to move
more slow than most of you, but still
enjoy the challenge of the projects.

This Tilda is a fun one for Christmas
or any winter Birthday card.
I used Copic markers to color my
image and for some fun accent I
used a dotted swiss template in my
Cuttlebug for a background paper.

I will feature this card in two challenges:

Krafty Hands Challenge ~ Christmas

One Stop Craft Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Do keep in touch and again I love
viewing your fantastic blogs.

Many thanks for coming by.

Blessings to all
Doreen

16 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Your Tilda is so sweet.

    Thanks for joining us One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Doreen. Love the embellies.

    Thanks for joining us over at the Kraftyhands' Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks cute, Doreen. Love the embossed dots; makes it look so much like snow.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Doreen! This is a wonderful creation ... I love how the colours come to life on the white! Thanks for sharing with us at Twist of Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie, very sweet
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Doreen. Love the colours you've chosen. The embossed background paper looks terrific. Love the corner punched swirls.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card! Nicely embellished.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, great layout, the embossed background sets the card off.
    Glad you joined in the Kraftyhands challenge
    Maggie (KH design team)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute texture and beautiful colored Tilda. Lovely layout design you did on your card Doreen. Great card!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Love all the touches of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous and super cute card Doreen! thanks for joining us at KraftyHands this time would love to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this cute Tilda.....adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is so darn cute, I love the swirls with this image, I can imagine them inside her head this time of year shopping. I also think the swirls are very complimentary on the card as well as the colored tags along the side. Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable image! This is such a cute card. I love the swirls! Thanks for looking at my LaceyLassy blog since it gives me a chance to visit you and sign up as a Follower! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete