Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fun Gifts ~ Tilda





















Tilda is excited about giving her Birthday
gift to a friend.

I need to spend some time in my hobby
room and make ahead some die cuts using
my Cuttlebug.

I am running low on the many fun shapes
I have collected over the years.
 
I am also running low on Birthday cards......
yikes so much to do and so little time as
they say. LOL.

Many thanks for coming by for a visit and
leaving kind thoughts.

Using Copics for my blue shades and SU
Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue and Whisper
White card stock and designer paper.

Scalloped circle and circle from Nestibilities
die cuts.

MS leaf punch, and flower from WOC.

SU ribbon and lace & pearls from my stash to add some texture.

This was a fun card to make. I really enjoyed this image as it was my first time to color her.

I am entering this card in these challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Totally Gorjuss ~ Flowers

The Ribbon Girls ~ Ribbon or Lace

Simon Says Stamps Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Have a blessed day everyone.
Doreen

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I like your flowers and Lace.
    Great Design.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and beautiful card Doreen. Love your pretty flower arrangment :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered her today!!! I am excited. You did a great job. This is super cute!!!:)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Your Magnolia Birthday Moderator :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Doreen. Beautiful design. Loved your last card as well.
    hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doreen, this is a lovely and charming card, and I love how you artistically arranged the flowers - a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Doreen. Love the blues and Tilda looks fabulous. Love the pretty lace.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at The Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again a beautiful card Doreen!! Your coloring, flowers, lace, everything is gorgeous.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, I just love the blue! Your flowers look perfect on the card, wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a totally beautiful card Doreen. I love it and love all the shades of blue. You did a fabulous job on it and colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card! Lovely coloring....

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning and lovely card. I like the colours and the embellishments.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card Doreen, love the flower display and fab. coloring
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! I love the cluster of flowers and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card, wonderful colour and such a sweet Tilda, I love your lace and beautiful 'bouquet' of pretty flowers!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet :) But you can only enter a total of three challenges with this card, to participate in the Wild Orchid Challenges....sorry.

    ReplyDelete