Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Tree Tilda




















Hi my dear friends, well this week is cookie baking week. But there is still time to make cards.

I used Copic pens to color Tilda. Also a SU tree stamp for my background.

All other items from my stash. I made the stick pin. I cut off silver leaves from a branch of leaves I got at JoAnn's.

I am not usually one to do Christmas themed cards out of other colors. Plus I am not a purple color person too much. But this all just seemed to fall together. Hope you like it.

Entering this card in these challenges:

4 Crafty Girls Challenges ~ Anything Goes

7 Kids Challenge ~ Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create ~ Anything Goes

Brown Sugar Challenge ~ Christmas

Divas By Design ~ Anything Goes

Have a great day and many thanks for coming by, love your encouraging comments.

Christmas Blessings
Doreen

8 comments:

  1. Lovely scene! Great coloring of the image and wonderful embellishing elements. Thanks, Doreen, for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Doreen! Very creative!! Merry Christmas and happy baking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and a lovely colour combination. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, awesome colouring, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the silver vine. Just beautiful.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at Cut it up with our New year challenge hugs Tania (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete