Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year Blessings


























Happy New Year to all of you this fine very cold day. 27 degree's this morning.
Oh burrrr cold. But not as cold that many of our USA friends in the Midwest and East
are enduring minus temps. My friend in Wisconsin had a high of minus 17 a couple days ago.

I so enjoy my card making time. I listen to books on CD's and that makes the time more fun.

I love this image stamp of Edwin and Tilda ice skating, with the happy snowman in the background.
I colored the images with Copic pens.

I blushed the fences with Bashful Blue SU color with a sponge to give the feel of cold.
The tree branches are cut from SU Bashful Blue also. Stick pin and pearl flowers from my stash.
The verse gives us encouragement for the beginning of a New Year.  

I am entering this card in these challenges:
Twist Of Faith ~ New Beginnings, Anything Goes

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Scrap-Creations ~ Something New   ~Stick Pin & Flowers~

A Creative Romance ~ Something New  ~Stick Pin & Flowers~ 

Creative Fingers Challenge ~ Anything Goes, Double Anything ~Tree Branches~

Many thanks for coming by and leaving encouraging comments.
Have a great week and have some fun times stamping and making cards.

Happy New Year Blessings to all.
Doreen ......who lives in Beaverton Oregon USA

6 comments:

  1. Doreen, this is absolutely adorable!!!! I love the blue and how you brushed the fence too - fantastic idea!!! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith this week!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I stopped for a closer look. You have some great details on your card. Great die cuts and images. I especially love the verse you chose. Thank you for sharing with us at Twist of Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Doreen, Such a pretty card, love the sweet scene you've created
    Have a good week Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. A charming card. Great use of the colour technique. Thanks for sharing it at Creative Fingers. Leona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Colour Choice! Looove all your Embellies and Great Image Choice! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete