Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Breaking Of Bread



















Matthew 14:18-20
18 And He said, “Bring them here to Me.” 19 Ordering the people to sit down on the grass, He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up toward heaven, He blessed the food, and breaking the loaves He gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds, 20 and they all ate and were satisfied. They picked up what was left over of the broken pieces, twelve full baskets.

Our Heavenly Father always provides our needs. I Praise the Lord for this daily.

Due to some major financial blows recently, I am having to use some of my grocery money to pay bills.

I was so excited yesterday as a friend brought me 3 huge boxes of food. Wow I could not believe my eyes.

And what is most exciting is that 90% of the items delivered were on my grocery list to buy this next week.

My prayers were answered and the Lord provided for me as He did with all the people and disciples in Matthew 14.

Share your needs in prayer and He will provide.

Praise the Lord with me .... with thankful hearts.
Blessings To All
Doreen

1 comment:

  1. I love this devotional...the power of prayer is powerful. I am so glad that He met your needs at the right time. Praise God !!!

    ReplyDelete