Monday, July 30, 2012

Looking Elegant ~ Tilda



















I found this card fun to design.
Tilda looks so elegant.
I tried a weaving background using card stock, background paper and ecru shaded ribbon.
It was a challenge to get all lined up but
was fun to do.

I added some pearl trim and some pearl beads.
A fun stick pin and flowers from WOC.

Using an oval shaped Spellbinder plain and scalloped. I used my Copic air brush to add
color to the scalloped one to have the color
I needed to match the theme.
Copic pen colors used are Skin E01 E11 &R81. Hair E33 E37 & E41.  Dress & Shoes R81 R83 & R37 with G94.

I am entering this card in these challenges:
The ABC Challenge ~ T For Two
Make It Monday ~ MIM # 100
Tammy's Stampin Corner ~ Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss ~ Pearls

Hope you will like my touch of elegance.

I am having a good day and feeling fine. I am beginning to get out my fall stamp collections for both Tilda and other stamps I have, mainly for SU.

Have a super great day and I so appreciate your visits.
Hugs to all.
Doreen

19 comments:

  1. Hi Doreen, I love this tilda, she looks so pretty, and feminine. you capture this about her so nicely, your colors are beautiful, and the lace is just perfect. I love how your played with the ribbons, and added those very pretty flowers. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is elegant Doreen. Love your coloring and all the pretty embellishments you used.
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Doreen, this is very elegant! I love the weaved ribbon background. And the pearl trim is as gorgeous as Ms. Tilda herself. Wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very VERY elegant!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Doree!
    Yes she is very elegant. You have done a great job.I love the layout. You have made some really lovely cards lately.
    I am glad you are feeling well.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love your design, truly elegant!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Doreen, this is so beautiful and elegant! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, your card looks very elegant with the beautiful lace and pearls. Tilda looks very grown up. Pretty DP.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Doreen, love the design, your colouring is amazing and I love the lace/pearls.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. SAW YOU ON MIM....this is a cute card, love the tilda's and this colour and pearls are sweet...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes Doreen she is so elegant!!!! Fabulous work on this card again!!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, Tilda certainly is elequent! I love the design of your card and the background works so well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty! Love the "woven" design! Beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ouw... Tilda look elegant. Love your design

    ReplyDelete
  15. That lace is just beautiful, Tilda looks very elegant, Thanks so much for joining in at ABC
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Doreen, your card is elegant and beautiful. Love the way you color Tilda I'm glad you shared with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner-Elisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very lovely Tilda and some truly elegant details to go along with this very elegant Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! I love the design and your accent pieces are perfect. Great coloring of Tilda!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous layout and colours, beautifully co-ordinated too!!! Tilda does look elegant sitting there between all those layers, ribbons, flowers and pearls.
    Thanks for linking up with MIM this week
    Your link did not go straight to this post though - it would be helpful to people popping in from MIM if in future you could do that. Thanks
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete