Sunday, September 16, 2012

Abiding In Christ





















Abiding in Christ.
I know if I want that invigorating power

of Christ, I need to continually be obeying
His Word and keeping His commandments.
I need to constantly be in tune with Christ
and abiding in Him.

Life seems to give us challenges that are so overwelming that we lose our focus.

I had this experience with the illness of
my dear husband and then his departure
to our Lord in Heaven.

It was in my daily reading of God's Word
and staying obediant and keeping His commandments that I felt and had to power
to make it and face each challenge. Was it easy.....No.....but there was a peace and
freedom to move ahead knowing God is
the blessed controller of all things.

Dear Ones, read your Bible today and enjoy
the love and peace of God. Abide in Him and
allow Christ to help you.
"And he that keepeth his commandments

dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby
we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit
which he hath given us." 1 John 3:24

Blessings to all.
Doreen

No comments:

Post a Comment