Monday, September 10, 2012

FALLING LEAVES TILDA





















Hi everyone, wow fall is here and some
trees have already changed leaf colors.

This was a fun card to design.
This is so cute Tilda playing
in the leaves.

Used Copic pens for my colors.
Wood grain template from my
Cuttlebug collection and stipple
brushed it with brown and rust
colors from SU.
All other items from my stash.


After looking at my calendar and
counting the week til Christmas I
see I need to spend most of my time
sewing and making gifts. So my card
making will not be as active as
I usually do.

But I will still feature one each week.
Or more if time allows.

Many thanks for coming by for a visit.
Blessings to all
Doreen

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. I really like the embossing folder you used on the left, and the DP you used are beautiful fall colours. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Nicely done....


    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! Love how you embosssed the wood-look paper! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Doreen. Love you the wood emboossed

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful scene, very pretty card Doreen, Have fun making your Christmas gifts
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Doreen....pretty colors.
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Doreen--I love autumn. Sweet Tilda. Love the embossed paper.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again with the adorable image I've never seen before!!! I'm just going to come over with a craft bag and play at your house!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet, Doreen. I love how you colored Tilda's jeans and that background is fabulous.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Doreen, your Autumn Card is so darling! I don't think I've seen the Tilda image that you have used! It is so cute and you have colored beautifully! Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card, Doreen! love the colors and design. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card Doreen, my first time seeing this image too hon. She is so cute.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete