Monday, March 4, 2013

Fancy Tilda



























Greetings everyone. Hope this finds
you all doing well.

My health issues keep me moving on
the slow side for the most part.

But I did get the energy to do some cards
this past week.

I made this card for a sketch design and
a color combo of pink and black.

This is one of my all time favorite
images of Tilda.

I used Copic pens and SU paper supplies.

I am entering this card in these challenges:

Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch

Simply Magnolia ~ Anything Goes

Fussy and Fancy ~ Pink and Black

Have a great week and enjoy your days.

Blessings to all.
Doreen

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful job! I just got her in the mail. I can not wait to use her. She is so sweet and innocent. I understand why you love her so:). Please get better. I hope whatever is going on passes quick.
    Tabitha's Designs
    Your Magnolia Birthday Moderator :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very elegant and I love the layout.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is beautiful!! Love the striking colors! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilda is so cute, Doreen. Love the color combo.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is one of my favorites, too! You've done such a nice job on this card! Hope you'll be feeling better!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Doreen. She is adorable. I love the color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Doreen, Lovely card, great design. hugs, Frances

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Doreen! I hope you are feeling better and return to good health. Cute card. I love the color combination! PS - Love that Tilda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Doreen! You have certainly made the pretty pink pop against the black using this fun sketch! And you have colored your Tilda beautifully! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous Tilda card, I love the colour scheme, very striking. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card - love this particular Tilda - thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and fancy Friday
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete