Monday, March 18, 2013

Roses For Tilda



























Happy Monday morning, wow had
a great weekend and did some quilting.
But today I am heading to my hobby
room to make some Birthday cards for
friends on the Magnolia group.

This card is more simple and yet is pretty.
Tilda is enjoying smelling her rose.

I used Copic pens for color, SU card stock
other items from my stash.

Have a great week and hope you get
to enjoy some warmer weather and
spring breezes.

I am entering this card in these
challenges:

Totally Gorjuss ~ Something Old, Bows

Divas By Design ~ Put On Some Pink

One Crazy Stamper ~ Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge ~ Easy As 1 2 3,
(three bows)

One Stop Craft Challenge ~ Anything Goes

I am feeling some what better but seem
to move slower now a days.
I look fwd to some stampng time this
week and trying some new layouts.

Many thanks for coming by and sharing
with me.

Blessings to all
hugs Doreen

7 comments:

  1. This is cute! She looks good in these colors! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, nice touch with the bows and pearls
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is quite pretty and those bows are so cute, love them!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and Fabulous coloring..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love that die cut, and Tilda of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I love this sweet Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet, she's one of my favourites
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete